SIZE REDUCTION OF PLASTIC WOOD PAPER CABLES LIGHT ALLOY PIECES AND CAR SCRAPS ACCESSORIES ETC
- →Single Shaft Shredders are specifically developed for the side reduction of different plastic scarps-pieces and wood, paper, cables, light alloy pieces and much more. Cutting camber and the rotor allows efficient cutting of material and offers energy savings.
- → Suitable for the recycling of any plastic parts, purges, films, and car components these single shaft shredders are also suitable for electric cables, wood, paper, etc.
INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS :
- → AGRICULTURE
- → MSW / RDF WASTE RECYCLING PROCESS
- → PLASTICS RECYCLING
- → RUBBER RECYCLING
- → FOOD PROCESSING WASTE RECYCLING
- → E-WASTE RECYCLE
- → AUTOMOBILE WASTE RECYCLE
- → PARMACEUTICAL WASTE RECYCLE
- → WOODS CHIPPER RECYCLE
- → COMPOSTING MACHINE
- → MINING
- → MINERALS AND CHEMICAL
- → PAPER AND CARDBOARDS RECYCLE PROCESS
DISC CHIPPER MACHINE
- → Disc chippers are typically made of a hopper with a collar, the chipper mechanism itself, and an optional collection bin for the chips.
- → A tree limb is inserted into the hopper (the collar serving as a partial safety mechanism to keep human body parts away from the chipping blades) and started into the chipping mechanism.
- → The chips exit through a chute and can be directed into a truck-mounted container or onto the ground. Typical output is chips on the order of 1 inch (2.5 cm) to 2 inches (5.1 cm) across in size.