SEPERATION MACHINES :
OVER BAND MAGNET MACHINE :
- → Suspended Permanent Magnetic Over band Separators are designed to eliminate tramp metal from the product carried by belt, vibratory feeders or inclined planes.
- → Over bands are mainly used to protect Machine such as Crushers, Shredders and others, to remove ferrous particles and purify products ( Industries like Foundries, Coal Mines, Cement Works, Food, Sponge Iron, Char coal, Glass, Chemical Industries and Domestic waste recycling Plants.)
- → The permanent Magnetic Overband Separators are used when an automatic Removal of ferrous contamination is necessary. If not, fixed Permanent Suspension Magnets are more suitable.
EDDY CURRENT SEPARATOR:
- → Eddy current separator is applied to a conveyor belt carrying a thin layer of mixed waste. At the end of the conveyor belt is an eddy current rotor.
- → Non-ferrous metals are thrown forward from the belt into a product bin, while non-metals simply fall off the belt due to gravity.
- → Eddy current separators may use a rotating drum with permanent magnets, or may use an electromagnet depending on the type of separator
GRAVITY SEPERATOR MACHINE :
- → Gravity separation is an industrial method of separating two components, either a suspension, or dry granular mixture where separating the components with gravity is sufficiently practical: i.e. the components of the mixture have different specific weight.