Test & Measurement Instruments and SPD
We are suppliers of industry leading, best in quality, reliable, affordable, lowest priced test and measurement instruments for various industry applications needs of electrical, manufacturing, construction, process control and automation, environmental, electronics testing and field service and preventive maintenance applications.
- We provide best in quality durable surge protection devices as per IEC 61643-1 Class B(10/350us)Type 1, Class B+C, Class C (8/20 µs) RDSO approved type 2 & Class D surge protection devices to enhance life of various electrical electronics systems for its long life and uninterrupted operations.
- Our surge protection devices ensuring their unmatched efficacy for the incomers, ACB, LT Panels, Distribution Panel, MCCB and AMF Panel and all Electrical, Electronics, Instruments Components from power surges.
Class B, Class B+ C, Class D Type Surge Protection Devices
- Surges, or transients are brief overvoltage spikes or disturbances on a power waveform that can damage, degrade, or destroy electronic equipment within any industrial, manufacturing facility and commercial building due to most equipment is designed to handle minor variations in their standard nominal operating voltage of 110vac, 240vac, 480 vac.
- Transients can reach amplitudes of tens of thousands of volts. Surges are generally measured in microseconds.
- Surges generated as part of everyday operations of electrical loads and devices that switch power on and off. Surges that originate also from outside the facility include those due to lightning and utility grid switching.
- Surge is abnormal increase in current and voltage for a very short period of time duration of 8/20 microsecond. A switching surge protection device is an electrical device commonly used to protect electrical, electronics, instruments components from power surges.